Need help to add (integrate) the Date & Time Settings in ISO [SOLVED]

so if this doesnt work anymore: https://github.com/riverar/mach2/releases

then u have to wait for update or just update to insider win
Did you read my earlier reply/comment properly? I already told you that I know how to enable that Windows settings header via mach2 command, but my (original) post was about how to automatically push it in Win ISO via NTL so that it will be activated automatically while installing Win10 via the ISO that's made by NTL.

NVM, I tried & tested a new workaround yesterday & today on two separate systems, & both seems to be working again in 20H2.662 as of now.

Last edited:
you can also post here so everyone can benefit from your solution. why share in private things like this

you can also post here so everyone can benefit from your solution. why share in private things like this
ege914 & garson

Fine, I've no issue to post/share that here to help others.

Here's the link to download. with Instructions attached.

Hope it'd help/serve everyone who's looking for this.

Later W10 releases & W11 will ignore some localization settings defined in the Default User's profile.

You can demonstrate this by loading Default User's USER.DAT and comparing the values from NTLite's offline image, to the settings on the live system after OOBE has run.

The correct workaround is to create a reg file, and import the same settings from Post-Setup (User) or "After logon". Some users might ask why doesn't NTLite just block all HKCU customizations? That's because the exact behavior depends based on your Windows version.

Edit the reg file example from post #1.
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International]
"sLongDate"="dddd, d MMMM, yyyy"
"sTimeFormat"="h.mm.ss tt"
"sShortTime"="hh:mm tt"

Hi pieterdezwart & Majinkensword,

If you're asking about the Windows 10 Settings header file, then I am sorry, I no longer use Windows 10 since Win11 was released, switched to that.

So, I don't have that $oem$ workaround file that I mentioned here earlier,
& since Zippyshare is dead now (since last year 2023), the link I shared here earlier is also dead.

And, if your query is related to the Date&Time formatting & integration, then I updated the OP. Pls take a look over there.

Back