tweaks

1. Hellbovine

Discussion: NTLite Methodology

Does NTLite change its registry tweaks or component removals based on the detected operating system? EXAMPLE In this circumstance, which of the following does NTLite do, assuming I'm on W10: 1) Applies only the 2nd registry key for just W10 and W11 systems as a user would expect. 2) Applies...
  2. Hellbovine

Gaming Lounge

Update (December 1st, 2023): This thread has been completely revamped, as well as the contents of all the links here. The one exception, is that the guides have not yet been updated for the newest Windows builds, now that 23H2 released recently, but that will be the primary focus going forward...
  3. Hellbovine

Guide: Optimized Image

Update (December 29th, 2023): I am actively working on revising this guide and all others for the latest Windows builds. See the following reply (link1) for detailed information about why there was delays on progressing things further. This guide walks users through the creation of an optimized...
  4. bseklecki_ge

Service Tweaks XML Question & Question about Boot vs System

All: Win Server 201x Question (2016, v1607 in my case): In the XML for saved configuration presets, the value for <Tweak> maps to Boot or System? What are the numerical equivalencies? 4 Is Disabled if I believe. I ask because I've had some trouble relating the config values from the...
  5. D

Tweaks Not Functioning + some addons[if possible]

Hi Nuhi, These are based for Windows 10 1809 --> NOT WORKING --> <Tweak name="System\AllowClipboardHistory">1</Tweak> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Clipboard] "EnableClipboardHistory"=dword:00000001 Hope to have these options tweaks below in NTLITE although we can easily do it with...
  6. B

Error: '[2] The system cannot find the file specified.'

I've just downloaded the latest Windows 1709 and NTlite versions and I'm trying to configure the settings section. However, every time I go to process, it fails for 80% of them. Any ideas?
Back