New User

Smokes

Hi
First post very new user trying to figure for myself I am getting nowhere, more confused and the start of a bad headache.

I have Home licensed 2.0.0.7455 x64 beta I have tried 3 Windows 10 versions all with correct SHA-1 1703 RS2 x64, 1709 RS3 x64, 1909 19H2 x64 all with same result login is there but no other changes It has to be something Im doing wrong, oddly enough NTLite looked like it was doing its job from start to finish with no errors which I could see.

I found a 1909 presets zip folder (Thanks to who made that post) I put 2.xml into preset and got the same result, At least I know I'm the problem! NTLite looks like it's doing its job but when trying a 1909 iso I have the same problem nothing changes I am not sure what the other file included in zip 1.wccf is for.

One thing I found fairly quickly & the hard way I found it Impossible to login to W10 afterwards with not creating a local admin account in final settings Iv'e noted the auto saved session file is in the iso. Does this have to be placed anywhere in the windows folders or is for future ref if needed?

Thanks
Smokes

One thing I found fairly quickly & the hard way I found it Impossible to login to W10 afterwards with not creating a local admin account in final settings Iv'e noted the auto saved session file is in the iso. Does this have to be placed anywhere in the windows folders or is for future ref if needed?
The first user account created when setting up Windows for the first time, is an admin account, don't set skipUserOOBE to true in unattended if no admin account created.

Autosaved session file is for backup or future reference if needed.

Smokes, thanks. Make sure to attach the preset used and let me know what to check for, what's not as expected vs set in the preset/changes.

Admininstrator account can be enabled in the Add Local User of the Unattended page toolbar.
If you see that no unattended settings work, try enabling Copy to Install image option in the Unattended page toolbar.

Thanks.

Apologies for the late reply thanks to you both for the help, I will try what you both say. Brilliant software and forum.
Smokes

Back