Search results

1. tistou77

Default program Windows 11

Hello, With W11, we no longer have the option to choose which program is used by default for video, music, image, etc... compared to W10 Is there a way to save this for future installation, I haven't found Currently, you have to redo everything manually after a clean install Thanks
  2. tistou77

ISO 22621.1 boot.wim missing French translation

Hello I'm asking here just in case :) With Windows 11 21h2, I customized the installation by changing the image at the very beginning of the installation (winre.jpg, winpe.jpg file, background and spwizimg.dll, if I remember correctly) in boot.wim With Windows 11 22h2, I can only find the...
  3. tistou77

thank you for your help I had looked for and recovered these 3 files precisely in the boot.wim of the .525 and integrated in the .1
  4. tistou77

Thanks but it's an LCU, I need the update for boot.wim (OOBE or I don't know the name anymore) ?
  5. tistou77

I just found the possible missing file, w32uires.dll.mui I'll give it a try and see if it's good :)
  6. tistou77

Hello I use ISO 22621.1 and I integrate updates, etc.... The problem is that part of the installation is in English (Windows Setup) It seems to be fixed with the 22621.525, but impossible to use the boot.wim of the 22621.525 with the Install.wim of the 22621.1 You know which .mui or other...
  7. tistou77

Command line for removing registry keys

I don't have WU ;)
  8. tistou77

I was able to delete these registry keys in Live, and they did not reappear ;) Ok thanks I'll try
  9. tistou77

Hello I would like to remove all "Print" entries in the context menu (right click) Is there a command line to delete all at once ? I have already found these entries for notepad HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppX4ztfk9wxr86nxmzzq47px0nh0e58b8fw\Shell\Print...
  10. tistou77

New Windows Media Player (Windows 11)

Ah ok, I always speak in "8775+" Ok, I would test ;) for the moment, I am testing the leftovers
  11. tistou77

V2.3.6 ? I tested it with the 22H2, nothing special in this new player
  12. tistou77

OkI'll test, garlin was telling us that he managed to integrate version 11 with dism, in one of these posts It must be possible but you must probably update the other components too (but uninstall the old ones first) If version 11 will be integrated into 22h2, I'll wait, I hardly ever use WMP :D
  13. tistou77

But this version is not the latest Media Player?
  14. tistou77

It's Microsoft.ZuneMusic_11.2202.45.0_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.Msixbundle The host is a windows 10 (lightened with NTlite) when I tested the integration in Offline, I could try with Windows 11, but it is also lightened with NTLite
  15. tistou77

Yeah, I'll wait until it's native to Windows, for what little I use it :p
  16. tistou77

I had tested by first deleting ZoneMusic, then integrating the new version, same error message Maybe we should do the same with Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.7_7.2109.13004.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.appx Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.30704.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.appx If the versions are different ?
  17. tistou77

Thanks Nuhi which file should I put (for new WMP, eg) ?
  18. tistou77

I had tried on the work PC, where it is not an Admin account I will try on mine
  19. tistou77

I don't even know in which directory/folder it is downloaded I'll try on another PC, but I have to install Windows (I don't have PS on my personal PCs, deleted), only command prompt :D Thanks for your help
  20. tistou77

Hello I try to donwnload, I copied/pasted your script in PS, indicated the ID, then chose the files to upload (highlighted), clicked OK and nothing I have the impression that the files have not been downloaded Thanks so much