Search results

1. J

Disable Windows Defender in Windows 11

Sorry I didn't fully understand, but I need to clear the doubt I'm doing this in an iso image, so first I need to check the tamper protection option - disable. after disassembling the image, reassembling it to disable the other windows defender options? I'm not using the registry file, I'm...
  2. J

Unfortunately it is not working, as shown in the photos the antivirus service continues to work normally.
  3. J

Win11 - 22H2 Comp. 22621.900
  4. J

Hello moderator, can you tell me if this option was implemented in the version? I tested it on Windows 11 and it's still not blocking. Could you let me know if this fix has been implemented?
  5. J

Windows Defender disabled settings bug in W11

I also need to disable defender on windows 11, but unfortunately I can't, has anyone found a way to permanently disable it on windows 11?
  6. J

Yes, friend, I use NTLite to remove Defender, I always use it, but only on windows 11, it does not work, it has a status of deactivated in NTLITE, but when I install windows it activates again, until the windows version 10, I remove it through ntlite and it doesn't get active again, it works...
  7. J

I need to completely disable Windows Defender on Win11, but it always comes back on when I install the iso. Windows7 = successfully disabled. Windows8.1 = successfully disabled. Windows10 = Disabled successfully. Windows11 = does not deactivate, it becomes active again when you install the iso.
  8. J

Hello, how can I disable Windows Defender in Windows 11, I can disable it in all versions except Windows 11, can someone explain to me if there is a way to completely disable it in Windows 11, Thank you. I check the option to disable, and use sysprep, when windows starts the first time windows...