Search results

1. B

NTLite setup x64 version 1806962 flaw

Hi nuhi . That exact thing I did reset to Automatic. The weirdest thing is that I think, that the previously used Preset has it set to OFF and when I do Reset that Page File value to Automatic, NTLite does not implement my last setting. Instead it uses speciffically Page File set from the first...
  2. B

This is where it get's stuck. It gets to copy the files to the drive and after reboot it loops just like this forever and ever :D The Page file thing I did reset it to Automatic. Is it not ? Does it disable it somehow on implementing the settings?
  3. B

Hi nuhi There is a weird thing happening. No matter how I do use NTLite, the result is that I can't install the ISO image that I have made with it. And I double checked. It's not the Original W10 iso files fault. I have tried the Media Creation Tool 1809 x64 version and the heidoc.net 1809 x64...
  4. B

Windows 10 LTSC 1809 - Optimize Gaming/Poweruser/Runtime Profile, retaining maximum compatibility. For x64/UEFI systems.

Clanger any pointers for me? #31 My initial question. #33 Posted my Autosaved xml.
  5. B

Windows 10 LTSC 1809 - Optimize Gaming/Poweruser/Runtime Profile, retaining maximum compatibility. For x64/UEFI systems.

I don't see that anywhere. Using normal 1809 version. Not LTSC.
  6. B

MT_ What do I need to leave in and set up in settings to avoid OOBEIDPS (Microsoft Online Account) Error?
  7. B

Adding Power Plans to Win10 ISO via registry tweak

Thank you for this answer. How would it look like when I would want to add it to Post-Setup?
  8. B

Adding Power Plans to Win10 ISO via registry tweak

Hi Clanger . The link "power plan go here" seems interesting. How would one go about integrate that *.bat file in NTLITE that you get from there?
  9. B

MT_ thanks a lot for your hard work. Have some questions. Is it possible for You to create a less Gutted version of Your profile? **** First things first. I'm using your preset as base for Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1809! NB! I have not integrated latest Security Cumulative of Windows and...
  10. B

Presets

Hi Clanger . Got My ESD license for w10Pro ESD All Languages from that leggit store. https://arvutitark.ee/est/tootekataloog/Arvutid-ja-lisad-Tarkvara-Operatsioonisusteemid/MICROSOFT-SW-ESD-WIN-10-PRO-32-64B-ALL-LNG-FC-09131-MS-307433 As I understand as of now I should still use your preset...
  11. B

Presets

So you are suggesting to buy a Legit ESD license? Like this one? https://arvutitark.ee/est/tootekataloog/Arvutid-ja-lisad-Tarkvara-Operatsioonisusteemid/MICROSOFT-SW-ESD-WIN-10-PRO-32-64B-ALL-LNG-FC-09131-MS-307433 What would be the key differences in features like - 1. How many times you can...
  12. B

Presets

The plan is to go for a USB from a legit Computer store in Estonia for a real Retail price. https://arvutitark.ee/est/tootekataloog/Arvutid-ja-lisad-Tarkvara-Operatsioonisusteemid/MICROSOFT-SW-RET-WIN-10-PRO-32-64B-ENG-USB-FC-10070-MS-331010 No clue though what version this is: FQC-10070
  13. B

Presets

Noted. As a matter of fact planning to buy retail W10Pro somewhere 11/12 February. So good to know. Thank you for the heads up.
  14. B

Presets

Anyone done 1809 untoutched both architecture ISO Stripped almost to the bones preset with Network? Left in are for example Smart Card, Drivers and Necessary system features like Sharing files on LAN using DLNA devices etc. Edit adding info: Usage for reaching NAS, DLNA, Gaming, photo, video...
  15. B

Internet Explorer 11 not integrating as it should

But if one is Inclined to use IE11, what should be the exact steps of geting it integrated? 1) Integrate main updates 2) Make iso without any other changes 3) Load new iso 4) integrate IE11 5) make iso file without any other changes 6) load new iso 7) make all other changes ( remove stuff to...
  16. B

Windows 7 - Updates Download List 2018-02

Yes. This license thing still happened 2 versions back ( But General version was 1.6 final already ). For now I'm sticking with Portable.
  17. B

Internet Explorer 11 not integrating as it should

nuhi When integrating updates, it does not want to integrate IE11. Even though I use Official IE11 .exe en-us file for en-us version of Windows iso (My Specific case is with making W7 Ultimate x64). Using latest NTLite x64 (updated it 07/06/2018). Note. I have installed it as Portable to...
  18. B

Yes I updated NTLite yesterday. I have it installed as Portable, since I was annoyed that regular install needs license update every time I update the program. I also have redirected the TEMP and Cache folder of NTLite into C:\Program Files\Ntlie\ temp or cache Since it has been installed as...
  19. B

Also anothe thin when integrating the update list nr 2 for x64, it does not want to integrate IE11. Eventhoug I use the link in the download list, to download the proper en-us version for en-us Windows iso.