app integration

1. Z

How to custom scale the split folders installed by default when integrating appxbundle/msixbundle?

I need to integrate updates for some pre-installed uwp apps in my customized system image, and I don't want this system to be updated after deployment by installing appxbundle or using the Microsoft store. When I integrate appxbundle, NTLite always automatically installs splits with a scaling...
  2. B

WPI integration with NTLite into Windows 7 WIM

Hello NTL forum members, I am a complete Noob when it comes to using NTLite products in Windows 7 ,and would like to know how i may integrate Windows Post Installer (WPI app) into windows 7 wim (if this is even possible with NTLite enterprise edition??)to install various browser,other 3rd party...
  3. B

3rd party addon integration (browsers, themes, etc.) with NTLite

Hello NTLite forum members, I am a complete NooB when it comes to using NTLite products so bear with me...I want to integrate windows 7 themes,browsers,and 3rd party apps into my Windows 7 install.wim (boot.wim?) with NTLite but i am unsure on how to do this with NTLite enterprise edition 64 bit...
Back