latency

1. Hellbovine

Discussion: Wi-Fi CloudCheck by ASSIA

I hunted down an interesting bug recently, regarding Internet Service Provider (ISP) software and Wi-Fi. It reached a conclusion after 12 weeks, and many people will want to hear this because it might apply to you or people you know. The issue is that in some circumstances, users on any internet...
  2. Hellbovine

Guide: DPC Latency

Note: This thread was deleted and re-posted with the help of a moderator, to clear the derailment that was taking place. Keep all replies related to the contents of this guide, and do not post about the Nvidia driver bug in this thread. Disagreeing with parts of the guide or someone's reply is...
  3. Hellbovine

Discussion: NVIDIA Display Driver (nvlddmkm.sys) DPC Latency

Note: This post summarizes the entire thread so you do not have to read over 700 replies! UPDATE (AUGUST 11TH, 2023) You are probably reading this because you used LatencyMon and it revealed an issue in the Nvidia graphics driver. Everything you need to know is contained in this post, so keep...
  4. bluntster

XML/ISO for Windows 10 pro. Latency & mouseaccuracy.

Hello! My english is kinda limited and so are also my experience with NTlite. I bought home-version of this program and now I have a hard time getting it to work. Mouse feels very inaccurate and games and programs are crashing. I have latency-problem even tho I have NVslimmer and debloated...
Back