windows 10

1. M

Steps for making Up-to-Date Windows 10/11 ISO file

I wanted to integrate --> (A) Cumulative updates (B) Cumulative updates for .NET Framework Updates (A) & (B) to image file of Windows OS. (C) Security Intelligence update and (D) Anti- malware platform update Finally (C) & (D) to MS Defender Antivirus!! Anyone knows step by step procedure...
  2. W

How to keep Windows Defender (Atlas OS preset)

What do I need to keep on in NTLite so default windows defender would work? For some reason it says "No active antivirus provider" even though I kept "Windows Security" and all that comes with it selected in NTLite (Checked registry and windows defender isn't disabled there too). Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Hellbovine

Windows 10 Network Discovery Registry Key

I'm having trouble figuring out which registry key is responsible for a particular scenario, and hoping someone can help: Install Windows 10 without internet (unplug ethernet cable from PC). Then, once you are at the desktop if you plug in the ethernet cable it will suddenly give you a very...
  4. Hellbovine

Windows 10 Spectre and Meltdown Mitigation

Some time ago there was a vulnerability identified as "Spectre" and "Meltdown" that was patched in Windows. The "problem" with Microsoft's fix, is that they patched the OS with a temporary workaround that decreases CPU performance. The long term solution to mitigate these vulnerabilities is...
  5. Hellbovine

Windows 10 User Tracking

I'm pretty sure I'll eventually figure this out on my own as I make my way through the pile of registry tweaks I'm testing, but in an effort to help speed up that process I'm hoping someone knows the answer to this one so I don't have to wait, since it's quite the annoyance right now. Anyone...
  6. Hellbovine

NTLite Image Failure

I will update the original post in this thread if it becomes popular, so that it serves as a guide that we can direct people to. But for now I just have a quick question... Is there a list of known issues that prevent Windows Setup from installing Windows? I just started importing services...
  7. Hellbovine

Windows Setup Fails to Boot

I came back from a week-long break on working on my Windows image, and when I tried to boot to my USB stick to install Windows it acts like it's about to boot into the USB drive, it has a black screen and right before it says "exFAT" and would then load the "Windows Setup" screen it just boots...
  8. C

How can I solve the problem offline servicing in Windows 10

LTSC 1809 preset v5 17763.2114 20220406.xml. Mod note: Preset copied over from deleted thread. Sorry for the date ordering.
  9. SM03

MS teams ad banner in OneDrive desktop client

Does anyone know any way/workaround (reg or group policy tweak) to block this MS team ads in the OD client? I fed up closing this thing again & again, such a high nagging advertisement.
  10. SM03

Few Suggestions For Windows 10 Settings

Hi nuhi I have a few suggestions to share for future NTL builds for W10 1. Choose where to get/install Apps Reg Path: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\SmartScreen 2. Automatically Process Video to Enhance it Reg Tweak for this...
  11. T

GamerOS Windows 10 & 11 DIY Preset

So after about a year with NTlite and a lot of experimentation and testing I've create this for all game enthusiasts, it is basic windows meant for gaming, I myself mainly play and tested this with cs go, I hope that I've maintained other features needed for gaming and such programs that one...
  12. D

NTLite and SCCM task sequence

Hi, I want to use an image which including updates with Task Sequence in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager. But when all steps of task sequence are done I noticed that everything what was previously prepared by MDT/MECM now is erased and I have clean Windows. It is still in domain, but...
  13. SM03

MSFT Account profile picture ain't showing for any UWP apps in a NTLited Win 10 Pro installed system

Using Windows 10 online with logged into the MSFT account but the MSFT account (profile) picture ain't showing in any UWP app installed in the system. Here, in this screenshot, the MSFT acc PP ain't showing in three UWP apps i.e MS Store, Weather & Photos Tested this for several different...
  14. C

Windows update service bugging.

Hey, I have made ISO the 12th time legit and tried on 2 different ISO's 1809,20H2. Windows booting up properly but windows update service is Missing in both of them and i really need it for windows store. 1st pic : it's from live ntlite to check if windows update component is Missing or not...
  15. C

asdf

asdf
  16. SM03

Windows Update Error: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Hi, Am facing this issue lately in all of my system where I installed Win10 Pro 19043.964 NTLited ISO lately. Now that the latest windows LCU KB5003173 released this month May 2021, all of my systems are failing to update it. Showing this error at the end in post screen we couldn't complete...
  17. C

Windows OEM activation

I use NT Lite to customize the Windows image that I deploy in my company. The wim deployment is done with dism and then I push the drivers also with dism. Until now on a new Dell machine that came with Windows 10 Pro OEM, I pushed the image and drivers from the first boot (without ever starting...
  18. A

How to set a OEM logo in NTLite?

I am making Windows 10 custom iso. I want to ask that how to set a OEM logo in NTLite. Please leave detailed steps. Thanks a lot!!!
  19. A

How do I put a custom boot logo in Windows 10 ISO?

I am creating a custom Windows 10 iso by ntlite. I just wanted to ask that how to put a custom boot logo on my Custom Windows 10 iso????
  20. B

Windows 10 licence

I am going to strip windows 10 using Fr3thy´s NTLITE folder, I was wondering If by using it I would lose my Windows 10 licence.