如何去除这个ENG的键盘?(How to remove the ENG keyboard)

如题,精简的配置已经在这了,ntlite是2.1.1.7917 64-bit,相同的配置文件,在上个版本时是正常的,但在这版本,不改动任何设置的情况下,相同的install.wim,只有ntlite的版本不同,结果却是这么个头疼的样子,特来求解了,21H1的也是这情况photo_2021-05-29_18-58-53.jpg

Attachments

• 20H2_CN_5.58.xml
    26.6 KB
Hi,

do you mean how to disable/hide that tray icon, or actually to remove the keyboard component, why is English US protected?

For the removal as the title, cannot remember why it's protected as it was always like that - which confuses me as you say it wasn't, that's why I asked maybe the icon is the issue.
Anyway, you can disable protections by editing .\settings.xml before starting the tool and enable DisableProtections
<DisableProtections>true</DisableProtections>

I think that keyboard was kept for compatibility reasons as a default fallback, but do let me know if setup fails without it, it might - and it would not be a surprise.

Thanks.

你好,

你的意思是如何禁用/隐藏那个托盘图标,或者实际上是删除键盘组件,为什么美国英语受到保护?

对于作为标题的删除,不记得为什么它受到保护,因为它总是那样 - 这让我感到困惑,因为你说它不是,这就是为什么我问也许图标是问题所在。
无论如何,您可以在启动工具之前通过编辑 .\settings.xml 来禁用保护并启用 DisableProtections
<DisableProtections>true</DisableProtections>

我认为出于兼容性原因保留键盘作为默认后备,但请让我知道如果没有它安装失败,它可能 - 这不会令人惊讶。

谢谢。
中文版的windows10一般情况下用不到这个键盘,而且原版系统内输入法键盘是没有这一项目的,在上一版的ntlite在精简完wim后也是不出现这个eng的键盘的,所以想问下,是什么原因导致的或者有没有什么方法能解决掉这个问题?

Will try your preset by Monday and report back on the cause for the icon, it's the weekend now so I'm just collecting feedback.

How are you implementing .NET 3.5?
Use the Updates page - Add - Template - .NET 3.5, not Features page.
Also make sure it's the full ISO, not after removals.

将在星期一之前尝试您的预设并报告图标的原因,现在是周末,所以我只是在收集反馈。

你是如何实现 .NET 3.5 的?
使用更新页面 - 添加 - 模板 - .NET 3.5,而不是功能页面。
还要确保它是完整的 ISO,而不是删除后。
谢谢,我现在扩大wim体积后暂时解决了eng键盘的问题,net3.5是在控制面板-添加删除程序内勾选的3.5,根据提示连网更新安装,到最后一步安装时报出的错误

Hi,

tried your preset, attached is the result, no issues with ENG in the tray.
Make sure your REG files or other actions are not causing it.

If you need Windows Update compatibility, make sure to enable "Servicing Stack" (and Windows Update) Compatibility option after loading your preset, it's currently not, so updating is not supported as expected.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Attachments

• [Temp]-2021-06-02-11-29-48.png
    [Temp]-2021-06-02-11-29-48.png
    893.8 KB
Last edited:
你好,

尝试了您的预设,结果是附件,托盘中的 ENG 没有问题。
确保您的 REG 文件或其他操作不会导致它。

如果您需要 Windows 更新兼容性,请确保在加载预设后启用“服务堆栈”(和 Windows 更新)兼容性选项,目前还没有,因此不支持更新。

如果我错过了什么,请告诉我。
谢谢,已经解决了,在上图这里,第一次加载完配置后勾选黑色框内的,然后再取消勾选后就修复这个eng的问题了,但.net3.5的问题依然困扰着我,不知道要在保证wim体积够小的情况下的功能正常。。。。photo_2021-06-02_22-27-30.jpg

Back