Adding drivers

Venosaur

hello,

I would like to ask, how can I add driver exe not inf ? I have some Drivers exe and my OEM desn't have inf I tried look for but no result for inf. I know that better is inf but what when only exe are ?

Regards

The only way i know to add a driver as a program is, adding to Post-Setup.

The other way to add a driver as inf, is to extract in the machine (when is necessary, as Lenovo an others, i think hp let us extract the drivers to a folder by running the exe installer), when is not possible to extract the driver, you have to extract the driver from the machine, go to properties' device, look for the inf's name, the sys, dll and other files name and location that could be necessary for the device and copy all of them to a folder.

Many thanks
Many of them I made to inf now I fight only with Sierra Wireless EM8805 UMTS Module. The machine is Fujitsu. Next instal I will check if it works all :)

Many thanks for help.
I have to ask yet. Do You add Chipset inf, card grafic inf like Intel and Nividia ? How do You cope with Windows update changes Drivers. I have few Drivers which Windows 10 likes changing even I put first OEM?

Back