Application dependencies

nipponico

Is it possible to include a feature in NTLite that analyze installed software on the PC and keep the necessary components?
Or is already there a separate software that have this function?

Thanks

Last edited:
By default, NTLite already save the components that are used by the most popular software (unless you choose to remove it of course). And software like Visual C++, DirectX couldn't be saved because is programs that we should install after a windows installation.

Basically, what NTLite can do is keep .NET Framework 3.5,Internet Explorer, Flash (that will be removed in end of year, you can also use the optional update KB4577586 to remove it from your computer if you want), Windows Apps, Services (that we can disable, or enable again we cannot remove a service), Integrate regedit stuff. So that's all we can do with NTLite, keep the essential for popular software, that is used by MS Office, windows 10, because is features that comes with windows and necessary for office and other things to work. May have the list of software you most use? so I can help a little bit better or if the informations provided are enough, let me know.

For example, I have a Javascript error when I open Qobuz and with Dependency Walker I have a lot of missing modules. Is this program an UWP App? I removed almost everything regarding App in NTLite.

Attachments

• Qobuz.txt
    703.3 KB
For example, I have a Javascript error when I open Qobuz and with Dependency Walker I have a lot of missing modules. Is this program an UWP App? I removed almost everything regarding App in NTLite.
maybe he is a UWP App, did you try keep .NET Framework Apps,Desktop App installer, Advertising.Xaml and VC.Libs?
maybe Qobuz need these features

Back