Automatic Windows activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acho

I am working on a project for school and i have to customize a windows 11 iso file and make a bootable USB.We are left to do whatever we want to the file and the more creative, the better.I have some apps on mind but i want to know if there is some way to activate Windows during installation automatically using Mass Grave scripts?

I am working on a project for school and i have to customize a windows 11 iso file and make a bootable USB.We are left to do whatever we want to the file and the more creative, the better.I have some apps on mind but i want to know if there is some way to activate Windows during installation automatically using Mass Grave scripts?
interesting course you must be doing, what one is it ? ( asking out of curiosity )

NTlite has its own way of applying the key for windows to activate (unattended). There are guides available here on the forum. Using other forms of activators which are grey area/illegal are not discussed here.

interesting course you must be doing, what one is it ? ( asking out of curiosity )

NTlite has its own way of applying the key for windows to activate (unattended). There are guides available here on the forum. Using other forms of activators which are grey area/illegal are not discussed here.
I go to a vocational high school and my "major" is computer science/computer engineering.We study operating systems and computer systems(architectures and components).

Thank you for the fast reply!

Should i delete the thread?

Locking thread. Discussion of KMS activation scripts (including MassGrave) is not allowed here.

NTLite allows you to optionally provide a product key in Unattended mode. But honestly, your installation project doesn't need activation to prove you know to build a custom Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back