Brave browser install error

Hello, I have problem with installing brave browser post install I use silent installer .exe I tried /S and /silent /install and I keep getting errors, I will attach screenshots.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    9.6 KB
  • 77.PNG
    77.PNG
    6.3 KB
Brave's StandaloneSilentSetup.exe has reported problems with unattended setup.
Instead of installing Brave for all users, it wants to live under your LocalAppData folder. Post-Setup runs as the SYSTEM user account (not you).

Try moving SilentSetup.exe to the User - Execution queue (bottom half of Post-Setup window).
This schedules it to run after you're logged into Windows the first time. The downside is Brave will be installed for just your account.

Thank you for such quick reply and helpful information!
Brave's StandaloneSilentSetup.exe has reported problems with unattended setup.
Instead of installing Brave for all users, it wants to live under your LocalAppData folder. Post-Setup runs as the SYSTEM user account (not you).

Try moving SilentSetup.exe to the User - Execution queue (bottom half of Post-Setup window).
This schedules it to run after you're logged into Windows the first time. The downside is Brave will be installed for just your account.

No parameters are required, because it's StandaloneSilentSetup.exe – not BraveBrowserSetup.exe

I have no idea why they release all these different installer versions instead of having one app that accepts option flags. /shrug

this works on machine post-setup: BraveBrowserSetup.exe /silent /install

pros: installs last brave version
cons: needs internet

Back