BSOD 0xc000021a Windows 10 1511 Widnows components

KikiGames

Hi guys!
I can't find any answer around the internet or forums about my error.
I want to create a custom Win 10 1511 iso. (YES, 1511 is important for me)
I started from the beggining so I not used any presets I created one. Okay, created iso vmware after install BSOD inaccesible boot drive.
I read about this. It was a driver problem so I reseted components page and not touched drivers. Now I got 0xc000021a error.
Nothing more just BSOD with this code and blah blah more info blah blah internet...

Please someone can help me with this problem? (I attached my preset)
Thank you for the answer!

Kiki

UPDATE!: I used my preset but reset components and not even touch it tried again install the iso, now it's installing so the problem is in the Components settings. But I can't find which one creates this problem.

Last edited:
Thank you!
The problem is I can't even boot into Windows. This happening before "Getting your devices ready" message. (Sorry for bad English, Im Hungarian and can't really use English too good. And I even use Windows in Hungarian so I don't know the exact messages in English.)

The first link is not helping couse I can't boot into OS.

Second link:
chkdsk is no way to help but I tried it. I reinstalled my iso several times same error.
Disable driver signature enforcement: I used cmd with windows setup apply the command same error
Other solutions are the same I can't boot.

The original iso works just fine so there is something with my preset settings, but I can't find it.

UPDATE!: I used my preset but reset components and not even touch it tried again install the iso, now it's installing so the problem is in the Components settings. But I can't find which one creates this problem.

Last edited:
Hi,

I tested it on Hungarian 1511 ISO, same as yours, and it works fine on VMWare.
Probably then it's the drivers (or hardware support - individual devices), or the REG files which I didn't have to test with.

Please retry with that in mind, should work. Make sure it's the latest NTLite build from ntlite.com/download.

Hi,

I tested it on Hungarian 1511 ISO, same as yours, and it works fine on VMWare.
Probably then it's the drivers (or hardware support - individual devices), or the REG files which I didn't have to test with.

Please retry with that in mind, should work. Make sure it's the latest NTLite build from ntlite.com/download.
Thank you for the answer. I fixed it by untouching most of the components. I don't know which one fixed it.

Back