Can't add programs to User - Execution queue

ronny130286

Hello,

i try to add a programm "User - Execution queue" but the progrramm add it all times at the maschine queue.
The problem are i what to add Samsung Magician, after i tested the *.iso the programm was installed bevor the user logon, so i get a message that i have to logon and run the setup again.

What i do wrong?

I use Win 10 21H2 an Ntlite 2.3.2.8519 64bit

Last edited:
Drop the file from File Explorer, into the "User - Execution queue" window pane.

If you want to change input focus, click on Machine (M) or User (U) tabs. Or click inside the top or bottom windows.

1639359847624.png

Ok, i can chang the focus, but if i add a new programm the focus automaticly change back to maschine and the programm was add under maschine and not under user.

At this time i have to chance it in ntlite.
Or is there another optionen that i have to select befor?

I think the same happens, but i can try it in the afternoon (after work).

Can it also be due to the version of the windows image that I am using? (Win10 21H2)

Windows version isn't a problem. NTLite is just creating registry entries for the image.

So i tested it, but it is the same. i create a movie to show the problem.

EDIT: I think its a bug with german language, if i change it to Default English, all works great, but if i use german its the same result like in the video.

Last edited:
btw nuhi remember 8th page on PM, some component removals doesnt lock linked features on w11 also its written in different language? maybe related.

Back