Can't enable netframework 3.5

crypticus

hi after my latest iso. i cannot enable netframework3.5 at features page, i click at find and download files from windows update. and it fails.

(windows update is enabled manual by me and succesfully downloads and installs every other update)

edit: i found a way to bypass bootloop at oobe part by using unattended.xml to disabled online account... since wu is default. features part works too..

Last edited:
thanks for trying help. but there is no solution suitable for me. i'm trying to enable 3.5 at features page AFTER Installation.. and when it tries to download from wu. it fails instantly..(wu is enabled by me after setup) idk what caused that. will try again and if i solve it i will post the result here.. thanks.

maybe it was because wu service is disabled at start. and i enable it later. now i use wu in default mode since i solved bootloop issue i was having. will try it right now. and share results if i can solve...

edit: yeah i solved it by not disabling wu so i don't have to enable it after install.. it is interesting but solved now..

Last edited:
Thanks for the followup.
As Kasual stated you can pre-integrate the .NET 3.5 CAB to avoid needing WU.

ege, make sure you dont have BITS disabled, its needed for .net installer, see component notes.

Back