Cumulative Update reoffered even after integration

MaDx90

Hey everyone I have Windows 10 ISO [en-US] from Microsoft server.
I am having problem of getting the same Cumulative Update KB5005033 when checking from Settings\Windows Update page even after slipstreaming this CU into my custom ISO image called 'Windows 10 Pro (Admins)'.

How to fix this problem??

Does I have to slipstream Windows 10 updates in some way or order to my custom ISO image??
Also during OOBE setup, in select your region part if I select any country (let say 'India') other than US does this KB5005033 happen to occur again in Settings\Windows Update page??

PS:->> I integrate these Windows 10 updates & package into my custom ISO image ->
1) KB5005033 - LCU
2) KB5004331 - Cumulative .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 update
3) .NET Framework 3.5

EXTRA QUESTION:->> Should I integrate separate SSU and Dynamic update too??
What does Dynamic update basically do?!?

Non-default languages need to be integrated, before installing .NET Framework or CU updates. This has been a requirement since W7. Since you're customizing en-US, the Indian locale is not a default. It would probably work with English (International).

There's no harm, WU will always ask you to reinstall the updates if languages are installed later.

EXTRA QUESTION:->> Should I integrate separate SSU and Dynamic update too??
What does Dynamic update basically do?!?
That SSU is needed only for older hosts, not to worry about it if integration passed.
There is a newer SSU inside the CU, which is automatically used.

Dynamic Update is recommended, it updates the Windows setup process. Don't forget to copy the updated boot.wim and other .\Sources files and folders as well, in case you are hand-copying only install.wim to the USB stick after processing.

Back