Download Updates or Enqueue, a Premium feature?

RosPesNgnir

I'm trying the free version of NTLite. After getting a list of updates via the Tools tab, I clicked Download and the message appears: "Premium feature. For Enqueue to be enabled, first load a target image on the Source page. -- OK"

Does this mean that "Download Updates" is a Premium Feature, and not available on the free version; .... or does it mean "Enqueue" is the Premium Feature? ... or perhaps both. I'm not wanting Enqueue so I'm not sure why that message appears. The download does not happen.

Thank-you.

Does this mean that "Download Updates" is a Premium Feature, and not available on the free version; .... or does it mean "Enqueue" is the Premium Feature? ... or perhaps both. I'm not wanting Enqueue so I'm not sure why that message appears. The download does not happen.

Seems like downloading only, is a premium feature.

Load an image, go to Updates page and use the option to Add in the toolbar, select Latest online updates - select the updates in the download tool, press Enqueue and then you can integrate the updates in the apply page once you press Process, the tool will start downloading to integrate in the 'apply' process.

I was hoping to keep the updates for possible future use but I assume that, using Enqueue, after integrating them into the images they do not remain available. I've only started using "images" and am only familiar with those that Macrium reflect creates, and am using them. Do you know if these are compatible?

I've only started using "images" and am only familiar with those that Macrium reflect creates, and am using them. Do you know if these are compatible?

If the images are wim, probably are.

You can load an image, update it without tweaks or removals and make a backup, then start working and testing with updated copies.

I was hoping to keep the updates for possible future use but I assume that, using Enqueue, after integrating them into the images they do not remain available. I've only started using "images" and am only familiar with those that Macrium reflect creates, and am using them. Do you know if these are compatible?
Enqueued updates are downloaded and cached where the download location is in File - Settings, same as Downloaded ones would be.
And are automatically reused based on image version.

Back