Driver integration failed

357mag

I integrated two USB 3.0 drivers into my Windows 7 install disk and used Ultra ISO to transfer my installation to a flash drive so I could install Windows 7 using a flash drive but I still get the same error message.

This should have worked.

I incorporated a USB 3.0 Hub Driver and a USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver.

Nope.

I get the impression NTLite does not perform driver integration effectively.

thanks. i have the same problem + if you integrate updates windows won't even boot up and won't ask for user name.

For USB drivers it is crucial to integrate to boot.wim as well. Also it must be a correct driver for booting, you can test that by loading it via Windows setup popup from USB 2 drive or local disk, and then if you see your USB 3 drive, only then integration is viable.

Here is a guide for driver integration, highlighting the Apply - Image tasks - "Image Process queue" portion to simplify and automate boot.wim integration in one go.

Not all steps are necessary, he just shows how to delete the existing driver first.

Load Install.wim edition
Add driver to the Drivers page
Go to the Apply page and enable Image Task to propagate Integrate Drivers to boot.wim as well
Process

I clicked on the two boot.wim boxes. Still did not work. I sent this laptop back because I realized I would want a larger screen. But I sure would like to know how to successfully add drivers to the iso successfully because it would be nice thing to be able to do but all of my attempts have failed so far.

What is install.wim edition?

I'm right-clicking on the main page where it says Windows 7 Professional x64 and hitting the Load button.

Back