Easier Post-setup commands

MT_

Hi!

I've been using post-commands in my profile extensively and I'm currently over 100+ entries. But it becomes very tedious to manage and keep it sorted. Adding new ones is no problem, but when you want to keep them organized (Just for clarity sake) it becomes hard to do so. I try to keep some 'reserved' spots in between in case I want to swap things around but maybe some day it can be managed easier? I also notice they use 'index' numbers in .xml so even trying to swap around stuff in the xml itself is quite hard because of that.

You must be thinking I'm nuts and why I'm not just using a setupcomplete or batch file, I'd like to have as much integrated in 1 single file as possible.

Thanks!

Edit: Maybe a simpler request, can we add/delete commands in between the list so the next consecutive entries just shift up/down index by 1?
It would be way easier to add things in between then.

Edit: Maybe a simpler request, can we add/delete commands in between the list so the next consecutive entries just shift up/down index by 1?
It would be way easier to add things in between then.
Make a batch file the way you like it, you can keep blank lines or disable with rem preceding each line.
Call it from setupcomplete.cmd (post-setup), I understand about keeping all in one file but this way I made it easy for me.

Reactions: MT_
Back