Edge and Security Center returned after removal

Lamp

Hi,
I disabled components and after update in OS (Windows Update) Edge and Security Center have returned.
What should I do?

Greetings.

I can't imagine every user using NTLite. This is my custom iso, I want to publish on e.g. Team-OS.

Last edited:
i use custom commands to check and remove/disable edge and security center after windows updates. you can do the same.

Edge bat after installing os. Can you have a look at it? It is yours :)

Attachments

• edge.zip
    645 bytes
hmm...
But is there any other way to have no edge and security center after update in Windows Update?

Don't remove Defender, just disable.
Then after windows updates, defender is just upgraded and still disabled.

There are outside tools to remove Windows components w/o NTLite.
We don't support them here, and users can break other features from removing Edge/IE11. But Winaero has an easy to find answer.

There are outside tools to remove Windows components w/o NTLite.
We don't support them here, and users can break other features from removing Edge/IE11. But Winaero has an easy to find answer.
ok understood. My question is: Is there any reg | gpo | batch script that prevents the edge from restoring itself?

you are deploying custom OS possibly illegally, you should be able to figure it yourself i mean you are going to release it to thousands of people can't u solve a problem? what will happen if another problem happens to one of your users?

Back