Extern Hardrive What do I Need

ultraform

Hi
What of this unselected do I need to not break
*Extern Hardrive and
*Mobile Android Phone "Samsung"

Does anyone have any tips or ideas

Edit:
I have the extern Harddrive and Mobile plugn in now in PC.
Does NTLite recognize them And save them if I have Check in Compatibility Machine support (Hardware list)

Attachments

• break mobile, extern hardrive.jpg
    break mobile, extern hardrive.jpg
    283.5 KB
They should show as Host Hardware as long as they have been connect before or during your ntlite session. Connect them both up to to your host, go to Device Manager, arrange the view "By Connection", look for your devices driver names then check an open ntlite Components windows, they should show as host hardware, if not then tick them.

Actually, when viewing "by connection" look for any driver in the tree that leads to your hardware, see grab.
Capture.PNG
Look at the High Definition Audi Controller, your stuff may look similar in a chain.

Hi
I didnt get it to work I removed something that break extern hardrive so pc cant fint it.
I'm trying to figure out who it is.
In this preset something I still need xD

Go back to device manager, click on every item where your hardware branches off, anything missing from that chain will stop summat working. Click on the properties of each one, driver details and make sure you keep it.

Do a full bore install, all updates and drivers, then copy the contents of C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository.
When installers install your drivers thats where they will end up, aswell as extracted folders at the root, C:/AMD etc and also in program files folders. Backup FileRepository and keep it handy and you will never be up crapcreek with missing drivers and annoying yellow bangs in device manager.

You may not have room on a dvd but if you are i8nstalling from a usb key then there is no excuse and can put them on there.

Hi clanger
Okej :D
So if I mount untouched Iso with Ntlite and go to mounted folder and copy that folder is that okej :O?

UNtouched iso will not have all the latest drivers, it will need to be updated and the mount folder is only links anyway. Some updates must run during setup. Do a full bore test install, find some empty hdd space, full bore, no removals, then copy that folder.

What i am planning is 2 ssd's each with its own os, installed independently and in isolation, one a lite and the other a full bore no removals one. You never know when you will need a 2nd os with its own bootloader and all the files from an updated install. Handy if lite install bricks or you have a missing file or driver somewhere.

Back