For Win11's excessive streamlining

1XX7OqiZ

NTLITE 2.3.0.8396 64-BIT PRO

Uupdump win11 IOT enterprise 22000.160
In the function settings, turn off one of Notepad (system) and Microsoft.windows.notepad.system, both will cause notepad to fail after entering the system

Streamlining vclubs.140.00 and ui.saml.cbs will lead to right-click failure and a white screen in your own file manager

Shutting down the windows kernel can cause good functions to malfunction
The preparation time of windows will be very long and the taskbar network interface can not be opened in addition to these will lead to many problems

Complete streamlining of the windows app store will cause a long time to enter the desktop for the first time, and will not open the network connection interface

Must keep windows app store, but can streamline storepurchaeapp and windows pushtolnstall services

Last edited:
Streamlining UI.Saml.CBS and Windows user experience can also lead to long first time desktop entry and black screen after entering the desktop

Closing these two Fods on the system can cause many problems
Windows.client.Shellcomponents
windows.kernel.la57
For example, force the notification center to display, the start menu does not work
Start menu failure can be compensated for, such as streamlining the Start menu and using third-party Start menu software
But forcing the notification center to display is quite disgusting, and disabling the notification center will cause the network and volume interface of the taskbar to not open

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I see that the new version has been updated and the above two FOD functions are hidden

But this is not a solution. What I want to express is whether it can perfectly solve the problem of forced display of the notification center (Operation Center) in the taskbar.

At present, I have found that streamlining the start menu and user experience will cause the above problems. I hope that the fix in the next version is not to hide the streamlined option but to solve the problem perfectly.

Extremely streamlined and streamlined comes with the start menu. It is a very good idea to streamline the use of third-party start menus.
I always do this on win10

new function schedule tasks No problem at the moment The only fatal disadvantage is msctfmonitor Being removed will cause the settings and keyboard input of the app to fail. I haven’t found anything else.

How to perfectly streamline the "Getting Started" (get help) app?Currently wanting to streamline this app can only be achieved by the failure of the built-in start menu.
Although I always streamline the start menu, I still want to know how to use the start menu normally with all apps streamlined?
Getting started with this app is too difficult

How to perfectly streamline the "Getting Started" (get help) app?Currently wanting to streamline this app can only be achieved by the failure of the built-in start menu.
Although I always streamline the start menu, I still want to know how to use the start menu normally with all apps streamlined?
Getting started with this app is too difficult
https://www.ntlite.com/community/index.php?threads/win-11-menu-start-all-apps.2509/post-21802

This works, but now WU is pushing updates to MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS -- and Get Started is installed again.

Back