Going Beyond Unattended/Post-setup

newcomer

After learning the basic way on how to modify your image and create a bootable image to one's liking.
I want to take this software further and learn a bit more about how i can make it run Bat files after everything is installed.

Maybe i need to play around with pushing Group policy's to push everything else i want.

Anyone got a suggestion?

there is a way invloving "run once", a registry edit and a bat/cmd file. dont ask me where and how though, i never do that.

if u prepared bat/cmd file place it at unattended part. ntlite will add it to runonce. if u don't have bat/cmd file i suggest u create one.

your bat/cmd file
can install anysoftware with settings included, cure it.
and then do sh*t u need to do.

if u prepared bat/cmd file place it at unattended part. ntlite will add it to runonce. if u don't have bat/cmd file i suggest u create one.

your bat/cmd file
can install anysoftware with settings included, cure it.
and then do sh*t u need to do.
I have tested it out by changing the Class ID so it connects to the network this helps with adding it to the DOmain.
I am really happy with the program and I want to get dirtier with it and see how much I can automate.
I want to start changing the font colors and adding some weird stuff to test it out.

I say I got my money's worth and the licenses is perpetual so I would like to see this app reach the sky

Do you guys think there is some money on doing this for clients?

Back