Have the following problems with NTLite

Apache

Hello,

this is the first time I am posting the following problems with NTLite.

The first problem I have is when setting up windows 10 the keyboard is missing the following comes up on the screen something went wrong try again so I click try again but get the same message.

Also when go to make the ISO file the following message comes up on the screen telling me to make the brun proces faster disable real time scanning in windows defender.

Also cannot add drivers or reg fixes to NTLite, I download the drivers and reg fixes to the desktop but when I click add in NTLite it just show a blank page.

I am using version v2.0.0.7726

Any help with these issues would be great.

Thank you

Matthew

Last edited:
Thanks for the report.

- Windows 10 keyboard popups, is Windows Update enabled and allowed to update, no firewall or service blocking, removal of it?
You can see progress of this in Settings - Time & Language - Language, then Options the language(s) below.
There are options to disable this in Feature on Demand config of C:\Windows inside NTLite.

- Prompt to disable Defender, more info here in your duplicate topic.

- NTLite uses Explorer to browse, are you using x64 version on x64 OS and did you remove anything from the host prior, what was it as I never saw that issue? Preset would be best.
You can drag and drop files from Explorer directly to the pages while figuring the browse popup dependency.

Back