Holidays, vacation time

So, I haven't gotten an email receipt/activation code from AvGate yet for continuing my subscription.

Is that because you have to verify with them that I'm an existing user?

So, I haven't gotten an email receipt/activation code from AvGate yet for continuing my subscription.

Is that because you have to verify with them that I'm an existing user?
I'll send you an email with your order info, seems fine here.
Please also check your Spam folder.
Thanks.

Tnx. Nothing in the spam folder of my friend's account.

Maybe I mistyped my friend's email address while placing the order. (Twice?)

(I should have printed out the confirmation screen. Hopefully some hackers haven't gotten to the AvGate server.)

I have sent it to this/another email, make sure to forward it if appropriate, also contact me over email for any private specifics.
Especially if some order was not received.

So that everyone knows, nuhi has been diligent and thorough about following up on this. I received the license info from him in a PM a short time ago.

I renewed my licence last week and it was instant, i doubt that nuhi approved it in the few seconds it took it to arrive to my email

That's my recollection from last year too.

Well, apparently there was a failure somewhere in the email chain. (I confirmed that I had given the company the correct email address.)

I haven't gotten an email receipt/activation code

Companies will probably do maintenance and upgrades during the holiday season so if any user doesnt get their receipt and activation code then dont panic. If you dont receive them in X hours(nuhi edit X to your preferred time, personally i would wait at least 12 hours) then please use the Contact page. Please remember that sometimes "sh*t happens", its just one of those things than cant be helped.

Last edited:
Companies will probably do maintenance and upgrades during the holiday season so if any user doesnt get their receipt and activation code then dont panic. If you dont receive them in X hours(nuhi edit X to your preferred time, personally i would wait at least 12 hours) then please use the Contact page. Please remember that sometimes "sh*t happens", its just one of those things than cant be helped.
Purchase is automated by 2checkout, it's all working normally.
That said, if there are any issues I'm here, support is working just fine, maybe fewer updates for the tool until January.

Back