Installation cancelled

Noahnao

I have been trying to install a debloated windows 11 for quite a while now and every time it fails.
I have been following this guide online; down to every click of the mouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLCWtC6UYrM
My original iso sourced from Microsoft is called: Win11_22H2_Danish_x64v1.iso
Could this be down to me using a different language of windows 11 or me not using windows 10, or could this come down to my importing the drivers from a different machine which is a laptop, and I'm installing it on a desktop? Or could it actually be that I am creating a local account in the unattended section as seen in the video?
I have tried multiple different solutions including changing the settings to enable updates and other functionality that the GamersOS XML file removes, to not changing anything in the GamerOS XML file. (i am using the windows 11 one). I have tried not installing any updates and banking on doing that when I get into windows, and I have also tried installing the updates shown in the video. I have tried not importing any drivers and I have tried importing drivers from my host.
In short, I have almost tried everything except installing a standard windows iso, but I purchased this product in hopes that I successfully would able to remove some windows components and get into windows never mind that the windows install actually works.

P.S. The KB5019980 - Culminative Update failed when creating the iso for no apparent reason and was therefore skipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1658-min.jpg
    IMG_1658-min.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • IMG_1659-min.PNG
    IMG_1659-min.PNG
    407 KB
UEFI/MBR mismatch causes this error. Check your BIOS settings.

To make sure it's not your ISO, boot the unedited Windows from USB. If the original ISO works, attach your NTLite preset (and remove any passwords or license keys).

I have seen that error, in old Lenovo B45's UEFI, tried to change secure boot to disabled and boot to legacy, once everything was installed, secure boot got self enabled, I looked twice at the settings in UEFI.

I have seen that error, in old Lenovo B45's UEFI, tried to change secure boot to disabled and boot to legacy, once everything was installed, secure boot got self enabled, I looked twice at the settings in UEFI.
i will try this, thank you :)

Back