[Solved] Installing Windows 7 on HM370 Coffee Lake notebook

vagenrider

the last months i got the asus GL703GE notebook (8750H,,UHD 630,,1050 ti) first i build watercooling system with NZXT M22 plus my my custom handmade waterblock and after a while i started the journey in about to install windows 7

an old good friend unlocked my bios witch give me accsess to the 100% of its settings like csm module for example and then i bought this amazing ntlite tool and started to trying everything i can..tons of hours of reading testing..but no luck..stuck on the known blue screen after the first stage of install..its so hard for me spending about 5 hours almost every day after work..

thats why i decide to ask for help here because i saw that there is many users here with high level of knowledge

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG.52a3351af7dc01d30cc4191ce23705e3.jpeg
    DSC_0012.JPG.52a3351af7dc01d30cc4191ce23705e3.jpeg
    478.9 KB
if you havnt already use a clean unmodded iso then add my driver pack only.
so..my method was this: i got uefi modded iso because the original giving me acpi bsod after the first loading bars,and then intergrate your drivers with ntlite,flash the iso,complete the first stage,boot on my win10 installation,navigate to win7 location,i take ownership and replace all the acpi.sys with the one from king george...reboot to win7 and complete the installation! later will post all the list with the drivers install

drivers i use:

clanger pack
UHD 630 drivers by speter2
soundcard official asus win10 drivers
chipset official asus win10 drivers
cardreader official asus win10 drivers
1050ti official nvidia
-----------------------------------------

not working:
bluetooth
wifi
touchpad