Issue with latest version (2.1.1.7917 64-bit)

eneerge

I just obtained the latest version of NTLite and it does not seem to be able to get past the mounting stage. It just sits at 0%. When I right click and select cancel during the process, it does not do anything. I had to use task manager to close out of NTLite. The GUI was responsive, but I was unable to get past the mounting stage. Once I closed out of NTLite and reopened, it claimed the image was still mounted. I right click and attempt to load it to continue and it did not do anything.

I decided to try to unmount the image manually by opening command prompt and running dism /unmount-wim. Dism would not respond. After rebooting dism said it was unable to unmount the image.

I just reinstalled Windows using the base Windows 10 21h1 image from Microsoft and attempted to mount an image. I am still having the exact same issue.

Disregard. It must be some of the security settings I enabled. I was able to load it from another machine without issue.

Interesting, never heard of it.
Potentially changed a temporary folder (File - Settings) to something other than NTFS disk?
And what George said, if you have some antivirus, antimalware, antiransomware protection, e.g. Sophos Ransomware Protection is known to cause issues, but the error in that case is like file is busy on saving changes.

Back