KB4464455 CU integration for v1809

SM03

Is there any way we can integrate the newly released kb4464455 insider cumulative patch for Windows v1809 Insider build into the ISO via NTLite. Asking this as this KB4464455 CU is only released for Windows Insider build for 1809 which is being internally tested for re-releasing in near future. I got the CU in CAB format & I install the via DISM method, so there is no MSU package yet.

Also, I m thinking to make new ISO via NTLite as the earlier ISO that I made vi old NTLite version is broken in a form that I can't update it further via any CU, in both method, online Windows Ute & online manual download & installation, its always gives me some error & not able to update the OS, so which new NTLite version should I use to make another new ISO, stable v6572 or beta v6582

nuhi please help

Sure, add the CAB file to the Updates page and integrate as you would an MSU file.
Worked as expected.
Don't forget to also add the servicing stack update, KB4465477.

If your installed OS cannot be updated, you can use the Host Refresh method (doc here) to fix and update that, either v6572 or v6582, maybe the beta for now as it is newer.

Sure, add the CAB file to the Updates page and integrate as you would an MSU file.
Worked as expected.
Don't forget to also add the servicing stack update, KB4465477.

If your installed OS cannot be updated, you can use the Host Refresh method (doc here) to fix and update that, either v6572 or v6582, maybe the beta for now as it is newer.

Thanks, man. My current OS that I've made via earlier NTLite version is broken & I am about to make a new ISO integrating the latest CU & drivers, so I think these newer v6572 or the beta 6582 won't break the core windows update module again or anything this time around. If you know about any such known or unknown bugs or issues for those 6572 or 6582 then kindly warn me here before I proceed further

Back