Licence Questions

Lildidi

1. After you use your licence 5 times, it says you'll have to get ntlite activated by mail, how one does that?

2. Why NTLite does not accept the same licence I used before formatting? It sometimes (but not always) requires a new licence after formatting and reinstalling.

3. What happens when your 1 year time runs out? Are you still able to use NTLite without updating it? (I know you can get another year with half the price, but what if I do not?)

1. Just let me know and I reset the count, if not requested too often. Basically if used properly, no need for many activations.

2. Only if hardware changes, if that was VM, treat it like a real machine, even cloning messes up the hardware serial numbers.

3. You should always update, yes, you can use it indefinitely. Only thing that gets locked is new features and Windows version support added after your expiration date.

3. You should always update, yes, you can use it indefinitely. Only thing that gets locked is new features and Windows version support added after your expiration date.

nuhi New features like what? Like if you add a new component (for removal) it's not available on the screen?

Also have you reseted my count? :)

nuhi New features like what? Like if you add a new component (for removal) it's not available on the screen?

Also have you reseted my count? :)
Anything that would be licensed only, yes components mostly, and new Windows support for all premium features.

Locked components will be blue and cannot uncheck them, but listed.

I did, you should have gotten the mail about it 20min ago.

Back