I had a look.....hehehehe. Your windows mail will not work like that. Microsoft removed the windows mail almost completely. Follow this and it will explain how to put it back. If you don't get it going let me know and I will send you the procedure to get it back. Now the rest I have no clue. Will check it and let you know.
For now I think the easiest solution would be for you to not remove <c>pimindexmaintenancesvc 'Contact Data'</c>
When the "Contact Data" component is removed the UserDataSvc_(Random#s) cannot start with "Error 126: The specified module could not be found."
In addition, but of less importance, the Descriptions for both the UnistoreSvc_(Random#s) and UserDataSvc_(Random#s) are not found as they link to UserDataAccessRes.dll (and of course UserDataAccessRes.dll.mui). Keeping these two files fixes the descriptions but not the functionality of UserDataSvc_(Random#s).
For that one I found I needed to keep PimIndexMaintenanceClient.dll (which is contact related) as it gets loaded by UserDataService.dll (& in turn MessagingDataModel2.dll & PimStore.dll)
There doesn't seem to be any CLSIDs needed, just the files themselves.
That fixes the service side but the Mail App itself appears to need two others or it will still crash after a time.
For those you need ContactActivation.dll and UserDataLanguageUtil.dll
Ok........you need these ON. If not then it cause UserDataSVC service to fail and then it will not load. The Solitaire was working fine. I included the TEST1 I used, that is a fixed one. One more thing. Your account profile creation method....doesn't work. Cheers
When I use your xml and import to NTLite, rip and send to VMWare for install, I had to create a profile. It stopped at profile creation. Also, add the ei.cfg file inside the rar to the source directory then it will not ask you for a install serial, it will still ask for an activation serial though.