Many Thanks Nuhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tted

Many Thanks Nuhi for your support over the years and just outstanding product development and quality. With my latest release, I am satisfied that I have everyone else beat in terms of files / retail function; or least I have met my seemingly unreachable perfection standards. I am extremely satisfied with my latest release which shows the true power and potential of NTLITE.

Anyone interested in the release can view it here:
Release

Mod note: Links to private ISO images are not allowed in NTLite forum. If you want to share your preset, which created this image, feel free.

If you just want the coles note:

- ALL Microsoft OS games except Sudaku and tinker.
- .Net 4.8
- .Net 6.0
- .Net 7.0
- ALL VC++ Runtimes up to 2022
- Directx 9c
- OS Core & Service Stack
- All updated MARCH 14 2023

Windows Directory: 4.67GB | 21,931 files (includes all the above).

Last edited by a moderator:
tted
I am satisfied that I have everyone else beat in terms of files / retail function

NTlite and customising presets isn't a case of ' i have beaten everybody' , it isn't a competition. If your preset works for you then great, it does. just because it works for you tho, doesn't mean it will be what everyone else wants. Kudos for finding your masterpiece tho.

Yes and No. In the broadest sense, NTLite is to make Windows your own as you say. However, since the dawn of Vista, users have been annoyed with "the mixed bag of goods or mixed box of chocolates" that MS gives to consumers reliably in each release. This continues in Windows 11. For every 2 step forwards, they take 3 steps back. In a way, MS has abandoned KISS since XP. Just look at the OS update process since Vista; an absolute shitshow; length, reliability, by any metric. So what if you can have all the steps forward, and no steps backwards. This is what is intended by "fewest files / maximum function". Trimming the fat and the garbage. As for beating everyone, as far as I am concerned that is just the icing on the cake, but especially delicious icing given the amount of work involved. Also though most NTliters simply make Windows their own, there are several groups who more or less have / had the same aim as I did. So that competition you say doesn't exist, does or did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back