Missing files by enabling all components

mrxbox

Missing files by enabling all Components we need ntlite to fix this to fully use this feature i read old thread many years agho about a missing file needed for win7 to use all Components and that it was illigal to include the file thats fuckd up

well i get failed to set up Components at install after Devices by enabling all compnents i use the media creation tool to get windows 10 i found this https://www.ebay.com/itm/193170795687 and finally got enough Space too intrigate all drivers from driver packs solution but i dont want to touch the Components because it fails and i think this should be fixed since Windows 7

Last edited:
Presets aren't illegal to upload/share but is needed to remove setup keys and all private information before uploading the preset.

Have you used the Compatibility option in the toolbar and checked every checkbox?

I don't know about that old thread you are talking about.

no im talking about enabling all Components setup says failed to setup Components and setup will not complete

I'm not sure but I think I have seen that issue, try without the unattended option, very likely isn't related to NTLite.

Back