Night mode gray not available!

Hi,

do you mean "Night light" dimming or "Dark mode" colors?

For the latter, it cannot be removed, but Windows needs to be activated to have the option available from Settings.
For the former, please attach the preset with the explanation how to check for the issue.

Thanks.

It's the '已连接设备平台服务(CDPSvc)', will indicate it somehow.

Thank for the report.

CDPUserSvc?
Active and running too, but still gray, i tried all the tricks out in the web, so must be something i removed with NTLite and i would like to know what it is.
So maybe from last post (old) nuhi has discovered more information about the problem.

Ps: nuhi how can i get a reset of license activations? Im trying laptops from amz whd and every time i do drivers integrations from OEM windows to iso i burn activations (and often i forget to save the folder from laptop after activating it so i must re-do it....so much pain...)

For night light these components are necessary and must have their respective services intact (not disabled):

2021-12-21 13_30_12-Window.png

2021-12-21 13_31_03-Window.png

But f.lux is much better than that and doesn't need so many services running in the background without you even using it.

For night light these components are necessary and must have their respective services intact (not disabled):

View attachment 6343

View attachment 6344

But f.lux is much better than that and doesn't need so many services running in the background without you even using it.
Setting up the AMD driver for APU, i found out that AMD now have the same function of night light, and is even better configurable....plus it should work fine even in games etc.

Back