Nlite 7230 cannot successfully download

Hi,

it should be clean, see here (link) and here (downloaded fresh then uploaded file) for example.

Can you report the false positive analysis to the antivirus vendor?

Thanks.

I download one more time (ntlite beta 7230) then windows security pops out saying there is threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.Y and the download fails...

Disable the windows antivirus, I never trusted in microsoft's antivirus because it detects many false positives.

it detects many false positives.

If you download from here then you know its safe.
Never have your main storage drive plugged when installing w10, defender will delete stuff :mad:. First thing i do when installing 10(a default instal;l) is KILL windows defender. If you want to keep defender and run stuff post install then use a read only usb key or a cd/dvd/iso mounted in a virtual drive.

Last edited:
I download one more time (ntlite beta 7230) then windows security pops out saying there is threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.Y and the download fails...
Thanks, I have reported it, of course they will assess and act accordingly regardless what we report.
Probably that trojan is using similar anti-hack/packaging techniques as this tool, nothing weird.

Let me know if it's not resolved within a few days, or report yourself here.

OK, they have already removed the detection.
Please follow the steps below to clear cached detection and obtain the latest malware definitions.
1. Open command prompt as administrator and change directory to c:\Program Files\Windows Defender
2. Run “MpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures”
3. Run "MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate"
Alternatively, the latest definition is available for download here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/definitions

sorry to say still got virus threat after updating the virus definition. maybe i wait for next version of ntlite

Did you follow the above instructions how to refresh the definitions?
Maybe repeat them again today, don't know how often it is refreshed on the server side.

Back