NTite versions

JamessJ

I find myself in a very big doubt talking to other creators of optimized operating systems, they mention that the latest versions of ntlite cause serious compatibility and performance problems, is this true or is it a simple myth? I personally use version v2.1.1.7917

as per my usage scenario : latest updated NTLite resolved more n more issues as compared to prior ones.
IDK why people suggested to use old builds of NTLite where it is updated to fix issues + updated compatibility tool etc etc.
I suggest to always use latest updated NTlite which will resolve many prior issues either on a offline image or current installed OS.

Everyone please stay on-topic.

v2.1.1.7917 is from May 2021. Which is not too old, but update anyway for bug fixes. Some users believe older Windows releases don't get as much benefit from newer NTLite changes. There's no functional need to update.

But consider if everyone replying to your questions is running a later version, do they want to spend time on something that could have been fixed months or years ago?

Back