NTLite didn't create $OEM$ folder

kcrsse

Hello everyone, I have a problem with integrating programs with Windows 10 21H1. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? 1.I drag and drop files into the Post-Setup window. 2. I am adding a silent switch. When I install the system, the programs are not installed.
Should the sources\$OEM$\ $$\Setup\Files folder be created after step 1 and 2, or do i have to create it manually and copy programs to that folder?

Attachments

• SI.jpg
    SI.jpg
    20.4 KB
Last edited:
Are you sure $OEM$ folder is not created after you press Apply button?

If is created correctly and programs are not installed, then is problem in another thing.
When setup detect OEM product key from system, then is SetupComplete.cmd and OOBE.cmd ignored. Here is more info.

I already created solution to solve this scripts problem in POWIS as in my solution are all applications installed during setup under Administrator account before entering OOBE.

I am using NTlite 2.1.1.7917x64, folders are not created. But when I create them myself, everything is fine and the programs are installed.

The name of the extracted Windows folder is WindowsISO\21H1X64.OFF19.POL.MAY2021 and is located on the desktop. The programs I want to install are on the partition D <Path>D:\NTLite\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Files\7z1900-x64.exe</Path>
When I grab and drop files into NTlite, in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\ WindowsISO\21H1X64.OFF19.POL.MAY2021\sources, the $OEM$\$$\Setup\Files directory is not created

Attachments

• Automatyczny zapis sesji {6798D3FE-0113-4CD2-ADE6-9A63AFF1C315}.xml
    9.9 KB
Back