NTLite Live Removals question

Necrosaro

I have a weird question and hopefully don't feel dumb asking it. I usually do live removals because of major updates adding the stuff I removed back.

Question I have here is I don't do a huge removal at one time but smaller ones to test and see the effect it has on my operating system(why remove something if it causes performance problems right)

Is there anyway to save all my smaller changes into a big cleaning list over the period of a month that I made so for when a big update adds it all back in?(Everything that has been removed over a period of time and not one time)

Hope someone has a solution to my weird issue.

Thanks

It's not a weird issue, you doing live removals the smart way.

You can append presets and "stack" them together. Load the first preset, go to toolbar and Load (Append) the next preset. And keep repeating until you're done. Now save the merged preset.

Or if you prefer editing text files, copy all <c> removal lines from the other presets into the first. They don't need to be sorted.

Thanks for the reply

I have not been saving each present when cleaned(just in case it gets buggered)I don't think. Just small cleanings,restart,test then opening up NtLite again(from green orb), wait for it to load then try again in cleaning.

Are you saying each one I have done is saving them somewhere in NtLite were I can go back through some kind of saved log?

I don't think I have deleted anything on NtLite because going through the live removals. It just does it thing, restart,test,try more.

Will take a look at the link provided and see if it helps solve it.

Thanks

Back