3LeggedHuman

Hi,

I see that NTLite is very rich with a lot of the useful features as well as its ability to remove a lot of the components within Windows 10 ISOs. I'm wondering if anyone managed to strip Windows 10 of all the telemetry crap that it comes with without any side effects ? If so, is there a list with which telemetry components can be remove without or with side effects on 1909 build ?

Thanks,
Oliver

removing things will always cause problems in windows. maybe not now but in the future... I suggest you to make your own iso because from my experiences i have seen that a lot of settings create unexpected outcomes in windows. for exp; disabling uac will force windows spotlight to shutdown, disabling smartscreen breaks offline appx installation, i think removing wu breaks windows store (maybe) and add/remove features options... same goes for telemetry removing will cause something else in somewhere else... i don't remove components only disable few of them and to what to disable is up to you. it is the only point of ntlite, to customize for yourself. what is the point if u use someone else's preset?

Back