Win10 1904x.xxxx ARM64 Perfect Lite Preset :

Win11 22000.xxx Perfect Super Lite Preset :

Win8.1 Update3 Perfect Super Lite Preset :

Windows ISO Reducer :

Ntlite Downloader & Portable Creator Script:

Last edited:

Taosd

Predefined presets for Super Lite win10 any build ie from 14393 to 19044
Plus installing Softwares on Offline Image according to our needs.
i'm sorry. im missing something here...

are you asking for someone to make you a preset ?

Clanger

I aint diddly squat here so dont care about me having a moan. There is usually a sale on over the xmas and new year holiday, keep an eye on the Shop page. Edit the thread title and post no1 back to its original :). I was in the process of answering you but you had already changed it.

|====|

I aint diddly squat here so dont care about me having a moan. There is usually a sale on over the xmas and new year holiday, keep an eye on the Shop page. Edit the thread title and post no1 back to its original :). I was in the process of answering you but you had already changed it.
if i am correct to the point you will reply with same state for me " Another One Moaning for Discounts" just kidding . you are doing great on NTLITE. but what about AIO preset for w10 starting 14393 LTSB to latest 19044.
i am ready to purchase ntlite & will do my research on current installed online LTSB 2016 OS plus will do same for 19041.1415 latest on a VM.

i only need ntfx 3.5 , 4.8 & print to pdf in my features list & rest all to be removed. i want very very less component packages with secpol / gpedit for which windows ent desktop shared package is needed [mandatory] nothing else is needed .

In Short need a Barebone OS for me as result of ntlite applied preset .

Last edited:

|====|

But black friday and holiday discounts are well known :) the problem is when people complain about the price.

This is not possible, only via SetupComplete.cmd
i think you already know me via MSMG thread on MDL nothing else is needed to be shared here on NTLITE community ;)

|====|

if i will get impressed from NTLITE i assure everybody on NTLITE community that i will share a great gift for upcoming New Year 2022 ie $OEM$ pack. rest all cant be said now as will result when i get comments from users on this community about it.

Before i used MSMG | WinReducer | Wintoolkit by Legolash20 | my own script tool on offline image & then apply $OEM$ pack after installation . it always resulted in about 2. something gb on hdd or ssd as whole os.

dont care about image integrity voilations ie sfc scan will result but will result in best of the best os for my daily official work without sending even a single data packet back to Home [M$]

AeonX

In Short need a Barebone OS for me as result of ntlite applied preset .
Clanger is the right person for this :p

But I think you need to go into more detail, presets are very personal.

Since components removed with NTLite return installing cumulative updates for me it is pointless to remove components and use windows update, so if you intend to have an updatable OS I can't help much as I remove Windows Update and the Component Store for my use.

|====|

Clanger is the right person for this :p

But I think you need to go into more detail, presets are very personal.

Since components removed with NTLite return installing cumulative updates for me it is pointless to remove components and use windows update, so if you intend to have an updatable OS I can't help much as I remove Windows Update and the Component Store for my use.
i do remove all wu services & its dependencies on my current installed os using TI rights. dont need any wu that is a clear fact of sending data packets back to M$ .
YES THATSWHY I KNOW ONLY CLANGER OWN PRESET WHICH HE HAVENT SHARED ANYWHERE ONLINE TILL DATE WILL HELP.