NVIDIA Code 43 Error with NTLite

Hi,

Do you mean the GPU device does not work?
Never heard of such a dependency, how to test for it, is Device Manager showing an exclamation on the device or?

Do you disable any (extra) services? The preset linked is just a components portion of it, doesn't show which Windows version as well.
Best would be to upload the full preset (just edit out unattended section if you have user data).

Do you do any manual tweaking after it, like a script or reg file?

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you mean the GPU device does not work?
Never heard of such a dependency, how to test for it, is Device Manager showing an exclamation on the device or?

Do you disable any (extra) services? The preset linked is just a components portion of it, doesn't show which Windows version as well.
Best would be to upload the full preset (just edit out unattended section if you have user data).

Do you do any manual tweaking after it, like a script or reg file?

Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/5LmKjBcr nothing more of the NTLite preset only that and also if i use the ONLINE method the driver from WORKING pass to Error 43 (yellow exclamation)

When i install the driver i see the GPU listed but with yellow exclamation, when i dont use ntlite (original iso) the driver and gpu works.
I want use 8.1 but the same problem show with Win10 TH1 iso.

Last edited:
In your preset i see that you are using an old version (3 1/2 months), you can try updating to the latest and report back.

To save settings, key and license, make sure to keep the settings and license.dat files (backup) in a safe place. After installing NTLite, don't run it, copy back the files to the NTLite folder.

Your license never expires, if you're worried.

It sounds like driver setup is the area you are having issues with. I noticed an entry in the more recent NTLite versions at Compatibility > Component functionality > Nvidia driver setup installer. I don't see it (unless I just missed it) in the second pastebin content as enabled so I'd suggest enabling it and trying again.

But i also tried with driver integrated in iso so it shouldnt involve any setup. Plus the new voice Nvidia is not explained anywhere if nuhi know about it why dont say it here?

Last edited:
So to be clear you are seeing something like this?
img_57d76ca3c806e.jpg

May I ask the Card type and interface?

I don't currently have a spare system/nvidia card to test your removals on and am also out of suggestions at this point.
Hopefully someone else will have more helpful input for you soon. =(

Yes error 43, 750 TI but is not the model the problem.

Try to keep agp, acpi and most of the services.

Are you integrating the drivers?

I have an "issue" with bluetooth audio setup, integrating doesn't work, i have to run the installer after setup.

Try to keep agp, acpi and most of the services.

Are you integrating the drivers?

I have an "issue" with bluetooth audio setup, integrating doesn't work, i have to run the installer after setup.

i tried many configs with less removed items, no change so it must be something with no sense at all.
[integrating/not integrating/Full_install & working THEN ONLINE removing] always with result error 43

Last edited:
i tried many configs with less removed items, no change so it must be something with no sense at all.
[integrating/not integrating/Full_install & working THEN ONLINE removing] always with result error 43
Thanks for the additional info.

I have tried your preset on VMware with Win 8.1, and it's GPU (VMware SVGA 3D) was unaffected.
I see from your preset you use VMware too, can you confirm that it works for you too and that's just about Nvidia?
Second, did you try without configuring services (there are many disabled by the preset) as mentioned earlier?
I know you said you tried many combinations, but that's a bit unprecise so we can rule out this obvious hurdle.

Btw if you confirm that VMware works for you too, and that skipping service disabling did not help, I'll go forward and test on a real machine with an Nvidia card, your preset and Win 8.1.

Thanks for the additional info.

I have tried your preset on VMware with Win 8.1, and it's GPU (VMware SVGA 3D) was unaffected.
I see from your preset you use VMware too, can you confirm that it works for you too and that's just about Nvidia?
Second, did you try without configuring services (there are many disabled by the preset) as mentioned earlier?
I know you said you tried many combinations, but that's a bit unprecise so we can rule out this obvious hurdle.

Btw if you confirm that VMware works for you too, and that skipping service disabling did not help, I'll go forward and test on a real machine with an Nvidia card, your preset and Win 8.1.

I did reset services editing for use default iso settings and tried on real machine....still error 43.
Sorry my main OS is a W10 Server 2019 edited and VMware i have from 2017 get a error while installing so im using Oracle VirtualBox, in VBox when i try install the tools (with 2d/3d video on) i get a bluescreen.
You can check my XML.

This is the XML i used for the Main Windows installation im using without problems. (maybe you want check differences)
[Ps: if when i tried the 8.1 XML on 10 TH1 the problem of error 43 showed up also in that win10 install, but TH1 is old maybe more similar to 8.1]

OK, thanks, will try these days (it's the weekend so a bit slower), and report back.

You are removing too many components.

Try to keep acpi, agp, gpio and upload the preset with less components to check if that doesn't work.

I found the problem by myself, and losing many ntlite activations tries, i installed a full/untouched win8.1 iso+installed NvidiaDrivers_OK then i edited in live mode the install removing things tot a time.
The GPU stop working and show error 43 when i remove the "Diagnostic & problems resolution" in the "Privacy e relations" section (sorry for not 100% correct words but i use it in Italian), the Nvidia panel.exe show error (but gpu is working) when i disable monitors and so the os cant track my hw infos anymore (but still GPU works)
Nuhi are activations tries re-addable or can be a hassle if i finish them in my new installed 8.1? i used many for this tests and debug.

Last edited:
I found the problem by myself, and losing many ntlite activations tries, i installed a full/untouched win8.1 iso+installed NvidiaDrivers_OK then i edited in live mode the install removing things tot a time.
The GPU stop working and show error 43 when i remove the "Diagnostic & problems resolution" in the "Privacy e relations" section (sorry for not 100% correct words but i use it in Italian), the Nvidia panel.exe show error (but gpu is working) when i disable monitors and so the os cant track my hw infos anymore (but still GPU works)
Nuhi are activations tries re-addable or can be a hassle if i finish them in my new installed 8.1? i used many for this tests and debug.
Why activate each time?
Activations can be backed up and they survive OS reinstall, just don't delete the tool or go to File - Manage License - Export.
Yes, if not requested often, it can be reset, ping me when needed.

I remove Diagnostics and NVidia card works, but I use Win10, will try on Win8.1, thanks for speeding the solution up.

Why activate each time?
Activations can be backed up and they survive OS reinstall, just don't delete the tool or go to File - Manage License - Export.
Yes, if not requested often, it can be reset, ping me when needed.

I runned the NTlite from my main os partition but 1 time on 3 the App asked me for renew the validation of serial and the .dat was in exe folder so i had to do the online check serial every time it asked.

I remove Diagnostics and NVidia card works, but I use Win10, will try on Win8.1, thanks for speeding the solution up.

I tried now a install from modified iso and it stucked for many minutes to "Preparing Devices" then showed 43 code error after install driver, so the conclusion is that Diagnostic break is not the only one but something else is in fault too here....need more investigations...

nuhi if to you Nvidia works with my removes, share me your xml.

Last edited:
OK i confirm that the problem is in Privacy section not sure of all the voices in it but now all is ok with my GPU also from fresh install of a modified iso.

Back