OneDrive sign-in dependency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM03

today I made a new 21H1.867 ISO & fresh install in my system, after that then I trying to login to the one drive client, after clicking on the sign in button, the usual pop up for sign-in appearing but blank, I've waited like for 30min still no change, & my internet is not slow, it's a 50 MBPS broadband connection, & this is the first time am facing this issue

SS here
index.php

I removed these components & from NTlite remove /component option which I suspect cause this issue, but not sure exactly what so posting here if anyone can help me as I can't sign in to OneDrive & set my account

Remove || Components

Network
: Adobe Flash for Internet Explorer, Internet Explorer & Microsoft EDGE (Chromium) Uncheck

System /.NET Framework Core/4.7
: IIS &
HTML Viewer-32 Bit

Browser Window Frame (IEFrame)-32 Bit/HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit/
JScript & JScript-32Bit Uncheck

Rich Text Edit Control (MsftEdit+32Bit):
Paint & Wordpad 32Bit

tagging nuhi francis11 Kasual AeonX if you guys can help

Also, for better understanding, I can post the GIF as well, if anyone interested, let me know.

Hi,

it's Browser Window Frame (IEFrame)-32 Bit/HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit, as OneDrive setup is 32-bit, and you can see empty frame, which wants to fill itself with web interface.

Will tie OneDrive to it, thanks.

Hi,

it's Browser Window Frame (IEFrame)-32 Bit/HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit, as OneDrive setup is 32-bit, and you can see empty frame, which wants to fill itself with web interface.

Will tie OneDrive to it, thanks.
Hi nuhi
Thanks for the clarification.

so, if I or anyone gonna use one drive then he/she shouldn't remove this (IEFrame)-32 Bit/HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit? Right?

Or you will develop any exception to bypass this issue in the future NTLite version?

Or if there is any OneDrive 64 bit version only, then this issue will not occur? Am not sure if there's any x64 OD client available so asking for this option.

Am facing many hassles for this issue in my daily operation as my OD is not working & can't sync all the work & stuffs so if you can clarify the earlier queries I mentioned here, then I can decide whether I should wait for the next NTL release or I should make another ISO with that (IEFrame)-32 Bit/HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit option remain untouched so that I can finally deal with this issue.

OneDrive is not open source, cannot make it use another engine to display its content inside a frame.
64-bit would require all the same, just 64-bit versions - they put 32-bit OD always.

You are in optimal position returning those core components.

OneDrive is not open source, cannot make it use another engine to display its content inside a frame.
64-bit would require all the same, just 64-bit versions - they put 32-bit OD always.

You are in optimal position returning those core components.
nuhi, sorry to ask you again but I don't get it properly.

Would you kindly simplify this in the way, I asked in my earlier comment.

i.e. whether it's not possible to bypass this at NTL development level so I should make another ISO just excluding/untouching that option you referred/mentioned here
or
it can be done inside NTL i.e keep enabled that option you mentioned & still possible to bypass this error to use & sign-in to Onedrive?

& you wrote, "they put 32-bit OD always."
Yes, I know that & that OneDrive (inside the Stock Win ISO) is too an outdated version, that's why I always remove OD from NTL while making ISO, & then, after installation the OS< I install the latest OD setup file manually inside the OS.

But, as I believe, MSFT doesn't have any x64 version only Onedrive in their development bucket, all the setup files are x86, right?

Also, is there any way to fix this issue without reinstalling Windows? If not, then I have to (again) make another fresh ISO with those Browser Window Frame (IEFrame)-32 Bit/HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit option untouched, & install it again.

Last edited:
Really...oh man it's a dependency, do not remove Browser Window Frame (IEFrame)-32 Bit and HTML Viewer Legacy+32Bit, there is nothing to fix.
I said will tie/connect OneDrive to it (those two above), so that it's more clear from the UI point of view, it will make no difference if you keep it or UI tells you that removing HTML Viewer - 32bit will also remove OneDrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back