Possible to add hidden user accounts?

7zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz7

Hello everyone!

We have a need to create pre-configured Windows 10 install .iso files inside our company for testing purposes and I found NTLite as a possible solution. Prior to making a purchase I need to ensure NTLite has the capibilities to complete our tasks. Is it possible to add hidden users using NTlite while still completing the oobe? I would like to add the hidden users and not interfere with the normal set up process that allows the user to add a unique username and password. During my review of the free version of ntlite I attempted to add the users in the Unattended area ( Add Local Account ) this results in the installer skipping the user creation portion of the Windows install and will boot to one of the hidden users log in.

When complete I need the following:
- From the end user perspective the ISO installs Windows 10 and allows the user to enter a unique user account and password and boots to windows.
- (4) User accounts with administrator access are added but not viewable from the log in screen
- Minor customization such as a default desktop wallpaper and lock screen

Thank you for your help!

for hidden account;
just use setupcomplete, oobe etc to run some codes? don't configure accounts on unattend so users will create their own account and u still get yours via these codes

@echo off
net user hidden mypassword /add
net local group Administrators hiddenuser /add

+you can change any windows file via ntlite. wallpapers etc anything. u just need to know where they are and if necessary codes to set them as default via same method from up

Back