KikiGames

Hi!
First, sorry for my bad English!
I working on a Windows installation image a long time ago. I fixed all my problems what I found.
I created the iso and I tested it on VM.
But... Programs not connect to the internet. I mean not all programs.
Firefox and TeamViewer works. But if I install Skype it's can't connect to server and you just can't login. Discord installed and first run when search updates, it's stuck, and try again. Infinite loop...
I use "Messenger for Desktop" (Home made Messenger app for PC) and it's not working on my Ntlite Windows 10.
Someone know what can be the problem?
This is the last thing I need to fix but I can't.
View attachment 41
One more little thing. I don't know why but File Explorer is not pinned on taskbar. Can I make it to be pinned after installation is done? Maybe in post-setup phase?

Thank you!

KikiGames

Please attach the preset used, I'm guessing some disabled service.
Do you use a proxy, VPN?

I not using proxy or vpn.
I using regedit files. I know they not change anything what can do things like this. This reg files used on my main computer too.

Please attach the preset used, I'm guessing some disabled service.
Do you use a proxy, VPN?
In VM I tried to change every single service to automatic and restarted the VM and.... Still not working.
Or maybe becouse I need to change it in NTlite?

@KikiGames
Did you check skype into a real environment (not virtualized)?
What you have done to the image?
Enabled features and add programs to post setup?

Would be easier to put your files in Setup\script, not in Setup\files and don't need to add a path, only use the program name.

I tried on a PC too, same problem.
I did only that things what you see in the xml file. I modified the install.wim with gimagex, BUT AFTER THE PROBLEM OCCURED so, the problem is happening after I create the iso with NTLite.
I have steam, firefox, vlc, java, flash in post setup. But the problem happened in real PC when only was Firefox and some registry in post setup.

Then seems like the problem relies on Gimagex as i don't see any internal image edition.

Then seems like the problem relies on Gimagex as i don't see any internal image edition.
No. The problem was before the Gimagex too.
I used the Windows 10 Aniversary iso btw.
I just used NTLite and make an iso. My cousin used it and worked. Nice!
I continue working and make some changes too. I wnated to do deeper settings so I used Gimagex to delete or add more things.
And then my cousein said he can't install Discord and Skype. I tried it and yeah, not worked on Virtual Box too... Soo..... IDK what is the problem. But it's happened before Gimagex and before vlc, java, flash, steam was added to post setup.

@KikiGames looking at your attached preset, there is nothing in it that changes Windows in any relevant way to influence such a change you describe.
Are you sure you sent the correct one?

Creating an ISO makes no difference, it is just how the files are stored.
I recommend installing the latest Win10 1709 when available, I see that image is still on 1603.

@KikiGames looking at your attached preset, there is nothing in it that changes Windows in any relevant way to influence such a change you describe.

I recommend installing the latest Win10 1709 when available, I see that image is still on 1603.
I will download the newest Windows 10 x64 and I will only use the NTLite xml. If It's working without problems, I will modify the image with Gimagex.
Someone can help with File Wxplorer not pinned to taskbar? How to make it pinned already?

I spend days to figure out what couse this, IDK!!!
I just don't know which setting couse this strange thing. I attached my xml file
It's worse now. Start Menu not working and I have a ton of error messeges.

Back