Razer Synapse won't install after NTLite-ing Windows 10

DoobieDoo

Anyone know what specific services/components it needs? everything else i need works.

I have compatibility for;

Core Metro Services
OOBE
Printing
Recommended
Shell search
USB
Windows Activation
Windows Update

Other than paint/notepad, photos and a couple of other features, i've removed everything else.

Services - Just blackviper suggestions.
Extra services - not touched.

Though everything else works, i actually need Razer Synapse, neither 2 or 3 work and legacy drivers don't seem to detect the mouse at all...a ny ideas?

What you do is live removals, do a full install, remove things in groups of 4 or 5 or 1 at a time, you soon find out what breaks what. It is time consuming.

Anyone know what specific services/components it needs? everything else i need works.

Though everything else works, i actually need Razer Synapse, neither 2 or 3 work and legacy drivers don't seem to detect the mouse at all...a ny ideas?
Have you kept SFC and Windows Presentatio Foundation for . NET 2, 3, 3.5 & 4.6?

Yeah i was afraid of that, i was hoping someone had maybe encountered the same problem.

If i work with NTLite, don't care about blackviper suggestions, try to don't use it because you are removing services with component removals and keeping what is needed.

In extra services i only disable Beep driver.

It was the "Windows Presentation Foundation (Core)"- i spent an hour tinkering before i nailed it, shame i didn't read your post beforehand!

A blackviper service file bricked an install and left it unbootable. Windows 7 is very tolerant of 4gb ram(and with 1gb on my graphics card) with pagefile disabled. Have been wrestling with a disabled service/s issue today, to be honest i dont think it was worth the aggravation but at least it gave my default list of profanities a thorough workout :D.

Here is where the services are in the registry - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services], export that whole group so if you mess up and want a quick reset you can just import the reg file. 3.95mb for w7 64bit.

I've been using the blackviper suggestions since XP (15 processes!), but i always manually disable them or create my own working file, never managed to brick my system using them, weird!

With ddr4 ram prices high i understand why people want to get every mb they can, i would only bother if i had 3gb or less.

That said i am looking at disabling networking services for my workstation as it isnt going to be networked.

Back