RDP not working in Win10 LTSB

Dear Nuhi,
today I was verifying my latest LTSB image and I found out that I cannot connect to my machine via remote desktop. It looks like RDP is broken after I removed RemoteFX to fix CU installation.
Attached is preset. Can you please check this?
By running RDPWrap-v1.6.2, I can see that service is started but listener is not listening, so I guess there is something wrong.

Thank you,
Fil

Attachments

• Win10_14393_LTSB_v11.xml
    23.4 KB
Seems like RemoteFX not just enhances Remote Desktop Protocol, it is needed by RDP.

This is strange, as Nuhi told me he was also removing that... Only reason gor me to remove it is that, keeping it, it breaks CU install, at least for me.

Thanks for the heads up, will check and merge them if true, and report back.

I remove the whole RDP Server on my machine, if that's what you are referring to.

Is the keeping of RDP server really still necessary for the cumulative update, which one?

Hi! Having some trouble with the RDP Server, can't connect to my machine, I receive the error "an internal error occurred". Maybe you can give me a hand on what should be enable to have the RDP Server running? Any advice...

Hi! Having some trouble with the RDP Server, can't connect to my machine, I receive the error "an internal error occurred". Maybe you can give me a hand on what should be enable to have the RDP Server running? Any advice...
Post the preset which breaks it and I'll check.

Thanks.

Back