Registry files integration not working properly

AeonX

I always use NSudo to start NTLite to ensure that all .reg files are integrated correctly as in the past I've noticed that some rare registry entries it doesn't integrate properly (Example: I use a .reg to remove "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\EventLog\Internet Explorer" than NTLite does not remove when removing Internet Explorer).

Another example is some entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\WMI\Autologger that this does not remove also when integrating a .reg file.

Except for EventLog entries, Microsoft-Windows-Setup and UBPM everything else I remove but NTLite doesn't remove all I want.
aBUt6hu.png

But the last version I tested that this solution worked was 2.1.2.8074. In recent versions I can't even remove everything I want in this way in the same section I remove components with my preset. I have to remount the image to add the .reg and remove what's left.

With the preset attached, the .reg attached and using NSudo this is still left:
8DwgWcI.png

Looks like some services and drivers are locked too. I cannot remove HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\wcifs (Windows Container Isolation) using .reg file. It's like they're being protected by NTLite, I don't know if it's intentional.

Attachments

• Win10-v2004.xml
    46.1 KB
  • Win10-v2004-Remove-Autologgers.reg
    5.9 KB
Last edited:
when you run cmd via nsudo, cmd stays open even you put exit command sometimes.. maybe thats the case? can u try without nsudo

when you run cmd via nsudo, cmd stays open even you put exit command sometimes.. maybe thats the case? can u try without nsudo
I never had this problem but I used cmd a few times with NSudo. Without NSudo it doesn't apply all .reg entries too as shown in the first screenshot.

Back