Gotas

Hello, I want to report a problem when removing the component "Windows media player", "Multimedia center" and "Shared service of the WMP network"

ntlite.png

by eliminating these components you can not run editing programs like Filmora and Camtasia, when opening these programs they throw an error of missing .dll libraries

Camtasia error.

camtasia.png

Filmora error.

filmora.png

The good thing was that I could solve the problem by putting the .dll in their corresponding places, I will leave these .dll with their location (in a notebook) so that you can protect these files.

Link dll: http://www.mediafire.com/file/591bs3kybb7qagr/librerias.rar

PD. After performing sysprep in Windows 10 LTSB (I made a post of this) when installing the system I could not create the user, it stayed in the "Configuration" part and after that the PC was rebooted and the process was the same.
The reason for the problem? Remove the component "Windows media player", "Multimedia center" and "Shared service of the WMP network"

Last edited:
Hi Gotas,
Those files are fitting in their existing components, don't seem quite common enough to be statically protected.
For this reason, where a user knows what they need from a particular component to keep and it wasn't a bug to remove it:
there is Components - Compatibility - right-side file list to protect.
Paste the
\SysWow64\EditorInterop.dll
\SysWow64\wmvcore.dll

Next time when making an ISO. Note if you need 64-bit versions (or it's a 32-bit OS) then "System32" folder instead.

Let me know if that's satisfactory or for what reason would those files be universally needed.

Thanks!

Back